column x 'manual of discipline' dead sea scrolls

"As long as I shall live it shall be a rule engraved on my tongue to bring praise like fruit for an offering and my lips as a sacrificial gift. I will make skilful music with lyre and harp to serve God's glory. And the fruit of my lips will I raise in praise of His rule of righteousness. Both morning and evening I shall enter into the covenant of God: and at the end of both I shall recite His commandments and so long as they continue to exist, these will be the frontier and my journey's end....ctnd."

Sunday, January 2, 2011

women in worship network


I've just been listening to a podcast interview with Vicky Beeching, a great background chat about her experience and how she got to where she is today.. Now hosting a new site called Women in Worship Network it's a great place to read up on and interact with other worship leaders in your area, country or anywhere else really.. There's interviews with Darlene, Kathyrn Scott, Christy Nockels and heaps more.. I believe this site has the best info and chats to read up on or listen to when you have a mo...there's a free login section which is where the real social networking kicks in...have a look and get invloved.. It's my pick for this year!! also check out Vicki's own site which has heaps of cool stuff..

No comments: